We all want to be a part of something positive. That's why they're called memberships.
Code of Conduct
The mission of Family Wellness is to inspire healthy lifestlyes by connecting people in a fun environment. To help with that, we encourage all of our members and guests to follow our Code of Conduct.
Family Wellness offers individual and family/household memberships with Monthly or Annual payment options. A membership gives you full access to the facility. We also offer daily guest passes.
- Automatic Monthly Withdrawal Membership Rates
- Payment methods include EFT (bank draft) and Credit Card for monthly payment. Annual memberships may be purchased in advance by check, cash or credit card.
- Annual rates are also available. Please speak with a Member Relations Associate for details.
- Household/Family includes: 2 adults living at the same address and their dependent children through the age of 23 (Age 24+ must purchase an individual membership.)
- Click Here for our current membership rates.
As a commitment to the health of all community members, Family Wellness offers financial scholarship assistance to those with demonstrated financial need or extenuating circumstances. Applications are available at the Front Desk or click here to print. Please submit completed applications to the Front desk.
Sanford Health Employees
Through its commitment to employee health and wellness, Sanford Health funds a 20% portion of the membership to Family Wellness. This includes family members living in the same household and dependent children up through age 23. Sanford Volunteers and Sanford Auxiliary also receive this benefit. Please bring your Sanford photo ID when registering your membership.
Health Insurance Reimbursement Programs
We accept health insurance reimbursment programs through several insurers. Please speak to a Member Relations associate for details.
Family Wellness, LLC is a distinct non-profit entity, owned by Sanford Health and YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties in equal partnership. For this reason, memberships are separate from those of the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties.